Three different ways to style your bed linen x Swayam

Wednesday, January 02, 2019




People know I love to travel and I love my bags and shoes but a lesser known fact about me is that I absolutely love decorating the living spaces around me. You take me to any home decor shop and believe me, it's like candy land for a 5 years old. Nothing gives me more happiness than to wake up to clean, minimal spaces which ofcourse is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. We after all do live in the Insta friendly era. What can't go on Instagram is simply not good enough anymore. On one such trip of mine to a home store I found this incredible bed linen set by Swayam which not only was pocket friendly but also the colours just melted my heart. So obviously I had to get it instantly. But I obviously did not stop just there. I made sure I use the obvious bedsheet and pillow covers in a not so obvious manner. Who knew we could do so much with the different pillow sizes and play around.

1. Set up cosy corners
We all have used our bed mattresses to make a low seating sofa then why not go one step further and use the cushions to make a low table corner. You can do this indoors or outdoors as well and add elements to complement the corner. I did an outdoor seating with the mid size cushions as the colours were just too gorgeous to not be kept in the sunlight. You can also throw these bright cushions on your swings and use the covers as throws.





2. Table cloth with a twist
Another way of using the large/XL cushion covers is as table clothes. Amazing, isn't it? It's an amazing way to quickly add character to your space and the best part is your table spread and cushions can now be matched. So buy the same cushions covers in different sizes and use them together but as a table mat and covers.




3. Use it as a throw
This is my favourite way of styling the cushions covers and bed sheet. Just simple use them as throws everywhere. This looks best if prints are paired with solid colours. Here I have used mine as a sofa throw on a yellow solid background. You can see the Swayam bold print quickly adds a spunk to the whole corner.






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loved the multipurpose ideas
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting proposition. Thank you so much for sharing this information! Very helpful tips. And they seem so simple!
    CTNBEE | ctnbee.com/en/printing-on-woven-fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a dog owner, its good to use the technology and keep using apps like the dog training app

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Blog Visits

Like us on Facebook

©Red Velvet Closet. Powered by Blogger.