5 reasons why you should take a staycation at this place

Sunday, August 26, 2018



Planning that weekend getaway from a long time and still contemplating on where to go? Well all your prayers have been answered because just an hour and a half away lies your perfect staycation waiting for you. The Heritage Village Resort and Spa Manesar by Select Hotels was the much needed dreamy, ethnic break I needed from all the Delhi madness.

1. Heritage properties have the best views.


Since I've been a kid I love going to these Heritage properties for the amazing architecture and culture they have to offer. Every corner is beautiful and every building looks like a monument. Go to this place for the amazing character and charm they add to your stay. Also did I mention, your pictures are Instagram perfect with gorgeous locations?! Yay!




2. A good spa day hurt nobody

I'm pretty sure you had me at a 'good spa day'  only and not much is needed to know about this. You're on a holiday, away from the NCR daily routine, why not indulge in a little self pampering? Aruna, the spa at Heritage Resorts Manesar was just what I needed. The best way I could spend my vacation time getting an amazing back massage! 




3. Pool is the answer to the Delhi heat

Pool + Vacation + Summers = SOLD!!!
A vacation is incomplete without a pool side chill day and this resort has a pool with views. Yup, you've read that right. The pool is surrounded by beautiful buildings and greenery and is everything you've been wishing for to beat your summer blues!




4. Breakfast in bed is always a good idea
 Whether you like breakfast as a buffet or in bed, worry not, they've got both the areas covered. I'm more of a breakfast in the bed with my morning fresh juice and book kinda gal. I mean who wouldn't want to wake up to some fresh donuts and croissants ? Also on much high recommendations, DO TRY THEIR PARANTHAS!!!



5. Find your 'me' time!

I think it's extremely essential to cut yourself away from the digital world and relax, rejuvenate and refresh every once in a while. When was the last time you read your favourite book or went for a walk listening to your childhood band? The answer is now. Do it now. Find your own alone time and do it in the peace and fresh air this property has to offer!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Blog Visits

Like us on Facebook

©Red Velvet Closet. Powered by Blogger.