Graphic Tee Dresses

Saturday, July 18, 2015



Dress & Necklace - Bangkok streets/ Shoes - H&M
Earrings - Forever 21/ Rings - Dulce Couture


Even though I'm not a huge fan of straight fit dresses, I looked every single market in Delhi for graphic tees and dresses and found some really cool ones on my recent trip to Thailand. Florals and Graphics were probably the most hot selling trends there, sported on the streets of Bangkok. So this outfit is kinda inspired from there except Thai girls are literally half my size and carry it way better. Trying to be all badass with the whole messy hair, dark eyes and strappy sandals look.

Tried keeping it real simple with a grey te-shirt dress and paired it with minimal accessories. Keeping everything on a low, let me experiment with the eyes. Kohled, smokey eyes with a nude lip colour was perfect to add some character to this look. Since it is a casual outfit, try going for flats, like I did. Instead of wearing chunky, heavy earrings, go for big hoops. The neckpiece adds the much needed colour to the outfit.
















You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. That is super-cute. And the earrings are what makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♡ Cute outfit !
    I've just followed you on GFC (#173). Please, follow me back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great edgy outfit... I like your shoes.

    Followed you on GFC+, Bloglovin, Instagram and Facebook

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dress! I'm following You via GFC Numbers 175, now is your turn!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is super lovely on you! :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your t shirt dress, thanks for sharing you look stunning:) Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, love the dress, so cool!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit !

    I'm following you, now it's your turn ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfits so put together and looks amazing! Your dress is the cutest I really want one aha!

    Love, Emily X | www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Blog Visits

Like us on Facebook

©Red Velvet Closet. Powered by Blogger.