RVC turns TWO | The Sugar Window

Tuesday, May 05, 2015


It has been two amazing years since I first posted on Red Velvet Closet and on our anniversary The Sugar Window was sweet enough to send us customised red velvet cupcakes. This journey has truly been a memorable one and for that I want to thank you all. I still remember the day when one of my friends asked me to do fashion posts and I was like noooo. Haha, guess that changed and I am glad it did. Keep the love coming and many many more red velvets to us :')

The Sugar Window is a one stop destination for all your sweet cravings. Their red velvet cupcakes and coco cups are a must try. To place an order - Hariti Chhatwal ( 9717778713)









You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Blog Visits

Like us on Facebook

©Red Velvet Closet. Powered by Blogger.